Monday 19 December 2016

2016

As 2016 draws to a close I just want to take a moment and give thanks to my readers and supporters. This little blog is a space where I share some of my tutoring work and other educational ideas, materials and thoughts that fall outside of my Montessori elementary work.

It all started last Christmas when I was commissioned to create some resources for an ex-Montessori colleague who teaches remotely. He uses Montessori principles and wanted some Montessori friendly resources that would be flexible for his multi-age classroom. You can see one of these commissions HERE.




I also want to thank the lovely people behind the following blogs for their support and encouragement this year:



I Believe in Montessori

Montessori on a Budget

Christian Montessori Network

Every Star Is Different

Living Montessori Now

Daisy Designs

I look forward to what the new year brings!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful work! Your resources and materials are so helpful! Your ideas are very special and high quality. I wish New Year to bring you all the things you dream about. I wish you inspiration and happiness. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and support - it mean the world to me! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I can see that there are a lot of goodies here. Excited to learn more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by - and likewise :)

      Delete